Monday, March 7, 2011

Riley Mae


Meet Miss Riley! 
Riley is probably one of the most easy going babies I have ever met in my life. I still remember the day I found out she was coming and she is the first baby I've ever gone to the hospital to meet. That day I rushed to the hospital after class to meet the beautiful little girl with the perfect finger nails! 
Now 5 months later she is the perfect baby. You can take this girl anywhere and she will be happy! 
Although a little fussy when hungry, once her belly was fully she was ready for action! 
She was a dream to photograph (and her parents said she was being cranky). 
I had a really hard time picking my favorites! 
Thank you Stephanie and Eric for letting me photograph your beautiful daughter! 
Riley~come play anytime you would like! 

I love this next one because she will chew on ANYTHING! (as any teething baby would) We were joking that if we left her long enough she would put the basket in her mouth, and sure enough she did. 
I couldn't help but smile while I shot this picture


No comments:

Post a Comment