Monday, July 29, 2013

I Love What I Do


Every once and awhile I will have someone ask me to photograph something outside of my norm and depending on the subject if I think I can handle it (which normally I can) I will go ahead and do it and normally I do it because it is fun. So when my friends dad asked me if I could come to take pictures of concrete trucks I was actually pretty into it! Being out at the lot where all of the trucks were lined up and nice and shiny ready for their photo shoot made me think of the collection of farm equipment I did for a class project, and as I was climbing onto the top of one of the trucks and actually even higher than that I climbed to the top of the building to take some overhead photos I remembered why I do what I do, because there isn't very many 9-5 jobs that allow you to do what you love and allow you to do something different every time. I absolutely love the randomness of being a photographer. I love meeting new clients and also watching my old clients grow up! It is so fun for me to be able to have so many opportunities! It is so fun to look back and think that my very first senior is now working for me and my very first baby is almost 3! Time is flying and I am sure having fun! 

Thanks to everyone that has supported me along the way, you are all truly the greatest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment