Friday, June 17, 2011

So when people ask me why I moved to Traverse City I find it to be a silly question. I think everyone should want to live in a beautiful place like this and not be questioned about it! 
The last few weeks I have been watching my flower garden bloom with different flowers and occasionally I will share some with you. Today is one of those days! 
I left for work on Wednesday and when I came home I was pleased to see my garden had bloomed while I was out! I decided before they died (as most of my flowers do) I better get my camera out! 
(Also I am re-doing my room and I am in need of some new wall art!) 
Here is a little sneak peak of what I have come home to so far, I took a few more today and hopefully I will have something to show you this weekend! 

Happy Friday Everyone! 




This picture is obviously not a flower, but it was taken from my steps to my beach-if you know me and know what this is you know how ironic this picture really is! 

Have a good weekend. 

1 comment: