Friday, July 1, 2011

Parker Family

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing the Parker family! 
It was a blast! I knew it was going to be a good day when Megan came up to me at dinner wearing one of my grandma's oversized night shirts and said "this would be so cute belted" Marco Island never knew it could be so stylish! :) 
We did the pictures in Traverse City, and I just can't get over how much I truly enjoy taking pictures up here. It was a great time, I watched the girls play hand clapping games, and they even gave me some ideas! The best part of the whole night was coming up with ways to keep baby Tommy entertained past bed time! 
I am overly excited to post these, and I am honestly still not sure where to start! I ended the night with 411 pictures! It only took be me few hours to break it down, and I still can't pick favorites! 
Thank you Parkers for letting me photograph the kids!
-CDP






























I owe a huge thanks to this young lady for keeping Tommy entertained and focused on me while we were doing group shots! It was a pleasure meeting you! 




It is always a pleasure working with such wonderful easy going people. 
Have a good holiday weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment