Friday, July 22, 2011

The Maine Family

When I was home last month for my sisters Graduation I was asked to secretly take pictures of the Maine family for their mom as a surprise and since her birthday just passed I can finally post these! 
It happened to work out perfect as Emily decided last minute to come home that very weekend and I did have my camera with me of coarse, they got their mom out of the house just long enough for me to get in there and take and take their pictures! 
Now I have know this family since I was 5 so capturing their personalities and knowing what they were going to tolerate and when they would roll their eyes was the easy part of the job, and I was pleased to hear their mom thought I did an amazing job at shooting them personalities included. 





No comments:

Post a Comment