Sunday, July 24, 2011

Northern Michigan Photography

I met the cutest couple today in Traverse City! 
So much spunk, attitude, and love came from these two I couldn't help but laugh! 
It is always a pleasure to work with such wonderful people and these two were a treat! 
When they looked at each other all I could hear is mumbles and they were laughing away, I thought he was sweet talking, to my surprise they were just talking about the weather  which of coarse led to more laughter. It's sessions like these you don't forget. 

Here is a sneak peak of the two of them! 




1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic post that u have published Photo Impressions Gallery portrait studio offers top quality Photography in Ann Arbor Michigan,i hope u will countinue this stuff as well.

    family photography michigan

    ReplyDelete