Tuesday, July 12, 2011

wakeboarding 2011

Sometimes in life you have to switch things up and do what you love to do! 
One thing I love doing more than anything is photography. 
What some of you know and some of you don't know is that after photographing portraits of people and meeting new families my next favorite thing to photograph is wake-boarders. 
There is just something that is satisfying about freezing a frame while a person is upside down, or catching the water spraying off their board! 
I was overly thrilled to get the call after work Sunday to grab my camera and get to the lake, at first I was a little nervous as it was sprinkling where I was, but by the time I got there the lake was beautiful, a little gray skies, but still 80 degrees out! We stayed out until the sun went down and I was able to get some pretty good shots! Plus it always helps when the boys are trying to learn new things because I get some funny crash shots, and they get to see where they went wrong! 



















Happy Summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment