Monday, April 25, 2011

Black and White

Today I finished my final portfolio for my black and white photography class. 
I took these pictures in Traverse City at the old insane asylum. 
I loved it there! I went there 2 different times and spent multiple hours both times, there is so many things to find you just can't help but get lost in the eery, mysterious, edgy place. There are so many photography opportunities there the options were endless and narrowing over 200 pictures down to 10 was difficult that is for sure, but I am happy with my final choices (unfortunately not all of them are on here, but I did give you a pretty good sampling)
I am hoping that I can convince a client to come back here with me for a session! 
They have started to redo the area into small shops and it is definitely two different worlds there. 
I can't wait to be living in Traverse City. The photography options are endless. 
Which brings me to my next thought! 

Go to Chelsea Dale Photography's Facebook Page and read our status updates! 
You may just find your way to a free Northern Michigan Session if you are lucky! 
What do you have to do to win? Like the status that is all! I will enter you into a drawing and announce the winners soon! You may even want to stick around the facebook page come May, I might give something away around my birthday week! 

Summer starts on Wednesday and I will officially be booking summer session for Northern Michigan as well as Mid-Michigan.








1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete