Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sisters

Meet two of my favorite sisters Katie and Kelsey! 
I had them in the studio on Tuesday and it was 45 minutes into the session and I realize I had already taken 200 pictures of them. 
I could not believe they had never had their picture taken professionally before because they were so good at it! I have so much I could say about these two in this blog post, but I realize you would rather look at the pictures instead so I will leave it short and sweet and say that I had a great time with the girls, and they are welcome back whenever they would like. 








I have so many more pictures to go through, it is so hard to pick favorites! 
Tomorrow's Friday!! 

1 comment:

  1. Do you want to do a sister's picture for me either late friday night or early saturday morning. this weekend. We could do them outside the flowers are very pretty.
    Let me know if this works for you

    ReplyDelete