Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ryder

Today I had the all time pleasure of photographing baby Ryder. 
To my surprise he was not as big as I expected weighing over 10 lbs at birth I thought for sure I was going to have a big baby on my hands, but he was still as tiny as ever. (long, but tiny) Don't let his little arms fool you either, he a strong little man! As Molly and I sat in the studio trying to calm him down and comfort him to get him to cooperate my mom came into the studio for a visit and was just baffled because when my sister was Ryder's age Molly's mom had just started babysitting for us. My sister just celebrated her 18th birthday and sometimes it feels like just yesterday we were going over to Molly's house to play everyday. 
My mom couldn't believe the next generation was starting!  
I had so much fun in the studio today. 
Ryder was a bit upset at first, but once he came in contact with the furry blanket he was sound asleep. 








No comments:

Post a Comment