Friday, August 26, 2011

Kayli

So much anticipation for this next blog. 
Meet Kayli, I've made her wait to see her pictures because well...I took 500 pictures of her, and I just couldn't choose the best of the best. 
Some of you may remember Kayli as a studio model from the winter session, but now she is back and ready to take on her senior year. 
Kayli met me up here in Traverse City for her shoot because she wanted her pictures to be unique and different from everyone else in Saginaw. So I racked my brain for a place that fit her personality and  I looked into my book case which is cover with the black and white pictures from the old insane asylum set I did in April. It was the perfect place to take her! She came up on a Sunday evening and met on the private beach with me to do some fun pictures before the sun went down. Monday we met at the old insane asylum and this is where we got to take more photos that showed her true personality. 
I've know Kayli for a few years now so I was extra happy when she said she wanted to do her pictures up here, because if you know Kayli you know she isn't a follower and doesn't care what others say, and I NEEDED to capture that in a photo! I had such a fun time with her and we even convinced her sister to get in on some fun! With the wind in her hair and the sun in her face this sure was the perfect weather for a senior session! 










No comments:

Post a Comment