Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kristen

Meet Kristen 
Over the past few years she has become one of my very good friends, and I was overly joyed when she said she wanted to do a photoshoot! Although the weather this week wasn't the best and had so many ideas, but not enough time we still had fun while we were out. We started off on the Peninsula, there is a lookout spot that over looks the entire west bay by a winery, then we continued down the Peninsula to the light house (not everyone knows theres a light house out here!) Although the sun was setting we still managed to get a few good shots! I wish we would have taken more photos, but we came to come obstacles  (and by obstacles I mean a bug attacked Kristen's foot so we had to leave the field) 
I always enjoy random sessions like these because not only does it give me a chance to try out new things, but it is also a really fun way to spend the day. 









No comments:

Post a Comment