Monday, August 22, 2011

A Mackinaw Wedding

So as my mom would say "the flower girl gets married" and I got to be the one to capture it all. 
Meet Lyndin and Ryan the two are meant to be together, I joined them up on Mackinaw Island where they were married on the beautiful August 20, 2011. They had an outdoor wedding that went off with no problems. It is amazing how much they adore each other and you can see it. 
I am so grateful they invited me to become a part of their special day, as I will remember it forever. 










Ryan~ Welcome to the family, take care of my cousin, and we'll all take care of you, we might not be the most normal, but we sure know how to have fun. Congratulations Lyndin and Ryan~ cdp

2 comments:

  1. Chelsea I might be a little bias, but you are meant to do weddings.. These pictures brought tears to my eyes.. Love you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing! I can't wait to see the rest. You are so talented! love you <3

    ReplyDelete