Monday, September 12, 2011

12 facts


I have decided that I want to do a Top 12 Facts about Me (Chelsea Dale) 
& if you have ever looked in my purse you will understand why I chose candy to be the picture of this post! Maybe this will let you get to know me (as a photographer & a person) a little better. 

1. I have a brand new puppy I named her Mya & my family calls her everything but Mya! 
(pictures of her coming soon) 
2. I grew up in Saginaw, I spent the summer in Traverse City, but I am back in the area and ready to shoot
3. I love playing in photoshop 
4. Etsy is the biggest time-passer for me after facebook & twitter
5. I love playing tetris 
6. My bookcase is full of antique camera (I love antiquing) 
7. I love looking at a picture and thinking "wow I really did that, that's beautiful" but not in a  conceited way, in a I am proud of myself way 
8. Dale is in fact my middle name and I was named after the doctor that delivered me (don't worry he was a close family friend too, my parents aren't that weird) 
9. I love taking pictures of people, if I could convince all of my friends to model for me I would photograph all of them. 
10. I am a Nikon Girl  
11. I love finding cool new locations 
12. My birthday is May 12th so 12 is my favorite number & if I ever do a contest that wants you to guess a number there is a 99.9% chance the answer is 12 

No comments:

Post a Comment