Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Chelsea Dale Photo Shoot

So something about me you may not have known is that I am terrible at taking pictures. I try and try to keep my eyes open, but I am actually really bad at it. Even on this day it was completely cloudy and I still had a problem. Thankfully my sister Amanda had some sort of patients this day because I have been dying to get in front of the camera, I have no recent pictures of myself and my about me page needs some. Plus you guys may just want to know what I look like if you didn't already! 
So my sister and I met in town and we took turns taking pictures of each other. My sister does have photography training and experience, but only does it for fun. She is always up to help me out though! So these photos were taken by her, but posed and edited by me. 
My puppy Mya even managed to sneak into a few! 
(too bad my eyes were closed in all the ones she looked cute in!) 
Alright well enjoy some photos of me, and stay tuned for Amanda's pictures. 





I have baby Riley coming back to the studio today.. I can't believe she is almost 1! I still remember going to see her in the hospital when she was born like it was yesterday! I can't wait to see her she is getting so big and I am excited for this shoot today! 
Happy Sunday! 

1 comment: