Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sisters Part 2

The McCullen sisters are back and as fun as ever. I love shooting these two. They are so easy going and fun to work with. I originally shot them back in April as a surprise for their mom & what was supposed to be an outdoor shoot then ended up being an outdoor monsoon of rain followed by an indoor shoot. So we did a rain check and finally got out into a field. The field was a bit difficult to maneuver around, we all got pricked by a bush at least once. Even though it was a little bit on the colder side I am overly happy with how these turned out. I hope this isn't my last chance to capture these two! 









It's good to be back in Saginaw and booking full time! I still have a few mini session slots open this weekend. Call me ASAP if you are interested in getting something before the weekend is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment