Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CDP's newest face

Meet Chelsea Dale Photography's newest face
Yup that's right I bought a puppy! 
She is 9 1/2 weeks old. 
Since she is a husky she loves to sleep in cold places she can be found sleeping under the kitchen counter on the tile floor, on top of the air condition vent, or standing as close to an open fridge as possible. 
Today was one of the colder days we have had since she came home and if I would have let her I think she would have been happy just sitting outside all day. I can't wait to see how well she handles the winter. 

In other news: I am back in Freeland full time now. My summer of working in Traverse City was amazing, but it was time to come home. Although I will miss my view and the downtown shopping I am glad to be back. I have 3 sessions this week and I can't wait to meet up with the clients! 

I am also starting to book up my fall slots, and now that I am back full time my schedule is completely open 7 days a week. I can't wait to be shooting more this fall! 

Enough about me now onto my photos of Mya! 
Enjoy her blue eyes! 



P.S. I couldn't end this blog without sending a little shout out to my parents. 
Have a great anniversary tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment